Global Nutraceutical Market is expected to grow at CAGR 5.32% to reach USD 97.74 billion by 2024 from USD 68 billion in 2016 (Detailed analysis of the market CAGR is provided in the report)
Global Nutraceutical Market are the products different from those which are commonly sold in medicinal form. They are defined as any food (or part thereof) which provides health benefits – including prevention and treatment of disease. in addition to the basic nutritional value found in foodstuff. Now, functional ingredients such as vitamins, minerals, amino acids, fatty acids, and probiotics are added to the definition.
Although it emerged as an industry in the early 1900s, it has exponentially grown in the first decade of this century. Increasing consumer preference towards a healthier lifestyle and optimum nutrition to prevent diseases such as blood pressure, thyroids, diabetes, and obesity will continue to drive this tremendous growth.
Further key findings from the report:
• Ever increasing healthcare expenses have become a driving force behind people preferring preventive practices. This has also created opportunities for pharmaceutical companies to develop and manufacture nutraceutical products
• Consumers prefer their personal care products with nutraceutical ingredients because of their anti-aging properties. Global Nutraceutical Market has forced the market players to invest in R&D to sustain the competition. Key players are tapping the global opportunities through product launch, expansion, joint ventures, acquisitions, foreign collaborations, strengthening global distribution networks etc.
• The dietary supplement market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 9%, this growth attributed to rising demand for dietary products from Brazil, India, China, Poland, Mexico, and South Korea
• North America which is a mature nutraceutical market is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 7.5%. Asia Pacific region is projected to experience the highest growth at a CAGR of around 9.9% during the forecast period, China, Japan and India being the highest contributors to this growth.
• Analyzes competitive developments such as contracts, joint ventures, mergers & acquisitions, collaborations, product launches & developments, and research and development (R&D) in the global Nutraceutical Market
• The objective of the report is to provide a detailed analysis of the Nutraceutical Market on the basis of intelligent Product type, product form, and geography
• Complete quantitative analysis of the industry from 2017 to 2024 to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities
• In-depth analysis of the industry on the basis of market segments, market dynamics, market size, competition & companies involved in the value chain
• Analysis of the Nutraceutical Market with respect to individual growth trends, prospects, and contribution to the total market
• Segment wise business performance detailed in the report will be worthwhile for the organizations willing to enhance its business
• Provides detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the Nutraceutical Market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges)
• Global Nutraceutical Market report would help stakeholders understand their competitors better and gain more insights to enhance their position in the business
Years that have been considered for the study are as follows:
• Base Year – 2016
• Estimated Year – 2017
• Forecast Period – 2017 to 2024
For company profiles, 2016 has been considered as the base year. In cases, wherein information was unavailable for the base year, the years prior to it have been considered
Bloomberg, Hoovers, Factiva are some of the sites that are being referred to gain insights about Global Nutraceutical Market. Experts from top manufacturing companies along with other stakeholders have been considered. This is done to validate and collect critical information for evaluating trends related to this market during the forecast period. Top-down and bottom-up approaches have been used to estimate the global and regional size of this market. Data triangulation techniques along with other comparative analysis are also used to calculate the exact size of the Global Nutraceutical Market globally.
Key Players in the Nutraceutical Market Are:
• General Mills Inc.
• The Natures Bounty Co. (NBTY)
• Amway Enterprises
• Herbalife International, Inc.
• Royal DSM NV
• Pepsi Co.
• Groupe Danone
• Bayer AG
• Abbott Laboratories
• Chobani LLC
• E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company
• Nestle S.A.
• Dean Foods
• Danone (Danone S.A)
• Cargill, Incorporated
• Archer Daniels Midland Company
• BASF S.A.
Key Target Audience:
• Original equipment manufacturers (OEMs)
• Intellectual property (IP) core and licensing providers
• Analysts and strategic business planners
• Research institutes and organizations
• Government bodies, venture capitalists, and private equity firms
• Market research and consulting firms
• Enterprise data center professionals
The scope of the report:
Research report categorizes the Nutraceutical Market based on product type, product form and geography (region wise). Market size by value is estimated and forecasted with the revenues of leading companies operating in the Nutraceutical Market with key developments in companies and market trends.
Global Nutraceutical Market, By Product Type and Sub Types:
• Dietary supplements
o Amino acids
• Functional food
o Dietary Fibers
o Fatty Acids
o Prebiotics & Probiotics
• Functional beverage
o Energy drinks
o Sports drinks
o Functional juices
• Personal Care
Global Nutraceutical Market, by Product Form:
• Tablets & Capsules
• Solid / Semi-Solid
Global Nutraceutical Market, By Geography:
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Middle East & Africa
• Latin America
Maximize Market Research offers customization of report and scope of the report as per the specific requirement of our client.
About company information-
Maximize Market Research provides B2B and B2C research on 20,000 high growth emerging opportunities & technologies as well as threats to the companies across the Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Electronics & Communications, Internet of Things, Food and Beverages, Aerospace and Defense and other manufacturing sectors.More details: Global Nutraceutical Market